Vegan Butcher Positions in Glasgow
Sgaia is hiring!
Vegan Butcher, Sgaia Foods Manufactuing Unit.
4 shifts a week, 25 weekly hours on average.
APPLY BEFORE OCTOBER 15TH
Sgaia Foods is at the heart of a fresh, innovative approach to plant based living and dining. From hearty steaks to streaky bacon, to the finest meat free charcuterie, we strive to honour and authentically preserve food culture in view of a vegan future.
We're looking for two reliable, hard working and dedicated plant powered superstars to learn the art of Mheat making and help us create the next generation of plant based meats. You will be at the very heart of Sgaia's production team, making food that will be served in the most amazing venues across the Country, as well as abroad!
This position comes with the possibility of future full-time employment.
Is this you?
- You have experience working in a fast paced catering environment.
- You're able to commute to our unit in Paisley.
- You're organised, hard-working and committed.
- You love a challenge. You're not scared to go the extra mile and squeeze out extra effort.
- You take responsibility as well as initiative.
- You're always looking to improve, learn and reinvent what you do.
- You're ethically driven, passionate, positive and forward looking.
- You're a conversation starter, you love to make your mark and think creatively.
- You have at least a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
You'll be part of a passionate, innovative, challenge-loving team bursting with ideas and potential - if you're passionate about food culture, you're meticulous and precise in the kitchen, enjoy researching recipes and developing new delicious product ideas, come join. We want to meet you!
Send us an email with your CV, but most importantly tell us in no more than 250 words why you would fit the role in your cover letter: email@example.com.